Daily price list
Informations and general terms and conditions
- The rates are indicated in euro for the indicated occupancy and for the minimum stay of 3 days.
- It is not allowed to occupy the apartment with a bigger number of guests (including infants) than indicated and agreed at the time of reservation.
- It is not allowed to smoke inside the apartment and in the common areas and/or to throw cigarette butts out of windows and balconies.
- It is not allowed to take objects, equipment and kitchen utensils outside the apartment;
- Upon prior agreement, we accept small dogs with the owners’ commitment not to leave their pets alone in the apartment. The daily rate is €8.00, meals not provided.
The prices include:
- Weekly change of bed linen and towels.
- Final cleaning.
- Outdoor parking.
- Ski room with a ski boot dryer.
- Bike storage during the summer season.
- Garage: €6.00/day/vehicle.
- WI-FI connection at the rate of Euro 10,00 per week and device.
- To the indicated prices will be added a local tourist tax of €1.40 per person/day for guests over 14 years old. The tax is paid on departure and is specifically stated in the invoice.
Check-in and check-out
- Apartments are available from 12:00 (midday) on the day of arrival until 10 a.m. on the day of departure.
Reservation and deposit
- Reservation becomes binding upon payment of the requested deposit and after the receipt of our written confirmation.
- The deposit should be paid within 3 days from the date of reservation by:
- Bank transfer
Cassa Raiffeisen Val Badia
NAME: RESIDENCE** BARBARA of Alfreider Isabell | I - 39033 Colfosco
IBAN: IT 91 P 08010 58341 000301005456
The accommodation bill can be paid in the following ways:
- Cash for total amount up to € 3,000.00. In case of higher bills, the whole bill or the difference should be paid either by cheque or advanced bank transfer (excluding guests from non-EU countries like Russia and Switzerland, for whom bigger cash payments are allowed).
- Bank transfer (in this case the entire payment for your stay should be transferred before your arrival).
- Cheque (in this case we ask to provide the cheque for processing within 1 day after check-in).
- Credit card (no Diners and American Express).
Cancellation policy (Consumer Code, Part III, title III, par. I 206/2005):
Unforeseen circumstances may always happen and a cancellation is unpleasant for both parties.
The right of withdrawal is not provided by the Consumer Code.
Nevertheless, we offer the following cancellation terms:
- up to 60 days before arrival: loss of the confirmation deposit;
- from 60 to 30 days before arrival: 50% of the total price is charged;
- from 29 to 9 days before arrival: 70% of the total price is charged;
- less than 9 days before arrival, late arrival, smaller number of guests, early departure or no-show: 100% of the total price is charged.
We recommend you to contact your insurance company and to insure your journey against cancellation, early termination and/or late arrival.